The Barn at Spring Brook Farm is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization located on a 17-acre farm in West Chester, PA. We serve children ages 2-12 with physical, cognitive and/or developmental disabilities. To our knowledge, we are the only organization to offer these unique services in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
Check out our video to learn more!
The Barn strives to be the leading, regional organization and resource committed to providing children with disabilities and their families a nurturing and interactive, animal and nature-based experience that brings joy and inspires them to pursue their best lives.
- Integrity – We are honest and ethical in management practices, stewardship of resources and programming for children, families and volunteers.
- Quality – We engage in continuous learning about children with special needs and animal-assisted activities, and we provide a safe environment for staff, volunteers, children and their families.
- Impact – We strive to make a measurable difference in our community and hold ourselves accountable to all we serve.
- Equity – We treat all children as individuals with unique qualities and unrealized potential.
- Respect – We treat everyone with dignity and compassion.
- Confidentiality – We restrict access to information about children, their families and our donors.
- Passion – We believe deeply in the unique bond between animals and children.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
If you are interested in the programs and services we provide, we would be happy to show you around and share more during a Family Barn Visit! To schedule a Family Barn Visit, go to: www.springbrook-farm.org/programs/family-barn-visits or call us.